I am always trying to improve the eRaceWalk.com Web site. If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the site, please E-mail me at email@example.com. If you do not use the preceding link, please prefix your subject line with "eRaceWalk:" so your E-mail is not lost due to spam clutter.
WEB SITE LOGO
I have had several requests in the past to copy an Icabod animation for use in a personal or club Web site. The official site graphic (displayed at right) is presented in various sizes on the Logo Library page. If you would like to make a copy of the animation, please go to the Logo Library page, read the one stipulation I have set for copying the animations (i.e., no alterations), and then, if you agree to the stipulation, copy the animation of the size you would like to use.
OTHER COPYING RESTRICTIONS
1. While portions of the narrative may be copied to another Web site, unless it is a general statement that is obviously not of my creation (i.e., is made on or by many sources), I would appreciate a note or footnote indicating eRaceWalk.com as the source. Under no circumstances, however, may an entire page be copied without written permission from me.
2. The Icabod stick figure, or animations that show Icabod in motion, may not be copied without my written permission. As an exception, the logos (noted above and displayed on the Logo Library page) may be freely copied so long as the one stipulation noted on the Logo Library page is adhered to.
3. The photos and photo animations of Italian race walkers that were authorized for use at this Web site by Vittorio Visini, Head Coach of the Italian National Race Walking Team, are his property and any request to use them must be directed to him or his staff. I am not authorized to give such permission. These photos are the ones used in the slow- and stop-motion animation studies labeled as "Walker A" and "Walker B," and the side-by-side animation of the two together.
Similarly, the four Pedestrian posters displayed in connection with the book "King of the Peds" may not be copied without permission from the author of the book. The first eRaceWalk.com page on the book includes the Web address for the author's Web site, and any request to copy those posters should be directed to him.
4. The images and graphics labeled as "Courtesy of Wikipedia" are available for public usage by anyone, and you may freely copy them from this site.
5. All other photos and graphics may only be copied with my written permission. Upon such written request, I will let you know if a third party is involved in obtaining such permission.
return to top